Wednesday, November 7, 2007

From the desk of...

I'm taking the final three minutes of my lunch break to check in. First thought which prompted me to blog: Annie Lennox's "Into the West" on my launchcast player reminded me of how powerful music is. That song specifically dredges up such intense emotions related to the drama of LOTR. Then, I watched Bones Couples Counseling which are little extras on the website that haven't made it into shows. More brilliant chemistry between David and Emily showing how these characters can have a fun, adorable, witty relationship without being a couple. Go check out the vids for insights on why Brennan fears snakes, which clowns bother Booth the most, Booth's take on the 5-second rule, and more goodies.
Such wonderful mental deviations from the world of diabetes and drug information, don't you think? I have to take advantage since I have the pending doom of my presentation in an hour and a half. I'll let you know how it goes. I brought an extra dark chocolate bar to give me courage. Alright, three minutes is over. More to come later when I think of a topic that can keep my typing for more than a few sentences.

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.