Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slowly but surely

Apartment update
I now have the following:
a new set of stainless steel pots
a slotted spoon
a can opener
a bathroom rug and toilet seat cover
cooking/baking essentials (except the vanilla, somehow forgot that)
cleaning supplies

I still need:
knives
cutting board
vacuum
mixer
furniture (couch, loveseat, tables, dining room set, bookshelf)
TV (it's at home)
internet (I'm mooching for now)

That about sums it up. I'm doing pretty well I think on everything except the furniture, but hopefully some of that will be taken care of tomorrow. Hasta pasta!

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.