Thursday, September 18, 2008

This turned out a lot more mundane than it was supposed to:

Let me start by saying that The Office is awesome!!! I love Jim and I love Pam and I love when Jim reprograms Dwight's phone to ring to his earpiece.

Let me continue by saying that the only thing that kept me motivated during my workout today was that Friends was pretty darn funny. "Act nonchalant...that's not nonchalant." "I have no idea what that means." And it's a good thing I worked out. Because I had a piece of cake before and after my workout. Yup, two pieces of cake. One with frosting, one without. Two.

Thirdly, "it was love at first see, with my ears," where do they come up with this stuff? Awww, and Jim's gonna propose tonight (not really because I've seen this one before and Andy ruins everything, but it's still cute.)

You know that scene in Garden State when Natalie Portman says "this song will change your life," or something to that effect? Well, I was thinking a lot about that scene as I listened to the new version of "Many Sparrows" by Dan Craig. I loved the song to begin with, but I really could just listen to it all day now. I'm not saying it's changed my life, but when I listen to it, I just want to get together with everyone I know and force them to listen to it with me. Because it's so good. And they would never hear it if it weren't for me because who has heard of Dan Craig? I feel like there are a lot of songs like that, little known (yup, Michael just confused Yoga and Yoda. Made me laugh out loud) artists who have a pension for writing songs with passion and emotion and meaningful lyrics and soulful melody. Anyway, that's really all I have to say about that.

Even though I posted it on facebook, go here and check it out. The player at the bottom left of the page will get to Many Sparrows eventually. The other songs are good too.

And let me finish by saying that I was going to spend the entire hour of The Office creating this great blog to make up for the fact that I haven't blogged in a while. I don't think it's going to happen. I have nothing to say. Except that I am highly looking forward to a great weekend. Maybe I'll have something to say after that.

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.