- Russian Olive Trees
- Stumps of Russian Olive Trees that spout new Russian Olive Trees
- Thorns on Russian Olive branches
- Weeds that spray seeds when you pull them
- Feeling like spiders are crawling on you
- Getting dirt caked on the sweat
- Did I mention Russian Olives?
- Feeling like I will never have the yard I want
- Everything always grows back except the stuff you want to
- Did I mention spiders?
- Getting yard envy at everyone else's house
- The time of year that the work is most daunting is the time of year I want to spend outside doing anything but yardwork
- The longer I ignore it, the harder it is when I finally tackle it
- Trying to decide what to do myself and what to hire out
- RUSSIAN OLIVES!!!
Monday, August 19, 2013
The Only Time You'll Hear Me Curse the Outdoors
Top 18 Things I Hate About Yardwork:
I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.