Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Bliss

I have five minutes before Christmas dinner is ready. Kind of an anticlimactic part of the day anyway after the last crazy 24 hours. I wanted to at least comment that I love everything about Christmas in Indiana. The one-at-a-time present unwrapping paired with the obligatory and yet sincere "oh, that's perfect" or "what a great color for you, Dad." It's pretty funny and yet makes me feel so at home. I love the wrapping paper fights and the paper crowns and listening to my cousins laugh. Watching all the little kiddos running around picking up the long-established family traditions.

Oops, that's all I had time for. Time for food. More to come. I hope.

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.