Monday, January 25, 2010

What you can get me for my birthday

A little on the pricey side (not relatively speaking in the boot world, just for me to buy after having purchased a $550 plane ticket), but with a day off to shop, I have found the cowboy boots I would like to get. They feel like slippers once they are on for about five minutes. Unfortunately, I think Sheplers is the only place that sells them and I don't anticipate being able to find them any cheaper. Still, next time I'm in a splurging mood, for a hundred buckaroos, I can have...



More info in case the picture doesn't do the boot justice. Visit Sheplers.

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.