Saturday, August 9, 2008

Way too early

Just sitting here at 4:19am (hey, that's my birthday), watching a little soccer. When I first woke up, it didn't look like the game was online. It just showed the Sweden game and I was like, oh well, too bad, I guess I get to sleep another 3 or 4 hours. But no, it's posted and now I am watching. No excitement yet, at least not enough to really get me awake and alive (and alert and enthusiastic).

I'm still just so exhausted from the week. Lots of hours at work, lots of work from home, lots of early mornings and very little sleep. [sidenote: good save Solo! nice grunt too] I hate being this tired. And of course, I probably could have slept through the game and not told anybody and they'd all assume I'm still my avid fan self. I may still sleep through the second half.

I wish I could be more coherent. That would make for a much better blog. I also wish I could remember all the funny quotes from this week. Stuff like "You're gonna die. Ha, just kidding, but your [GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL] hiccups are gone." Wow, what a beautiful hit from Lloyd. Upper netting from outside the 18. Anyway, the hiccup comment was after one of my patients had been prescribed prn Baclofen for hiccups and then another pharmacist said she had been asked the day before what the doctor could order for hiccups on a different patient and she had told them something else. And we were joking that you could write the order "scare patient prn hiccups". Hence the death sentence.

As a side comment, the NBCOlympics commentary on their streaming video is lousy. About like the commentary on Mary's state soccer game. I'd much rather read the commentary from ussoccer.com's MatchTracker. But it's not posted. Seriously, my brain is mush. I'm gonna stop writing now. USA USA USA!

1 comment:

Laura Zaps said...

"scare patient prn hiccups" made me laugh so hard

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.