Saturday, September 20, 2008

Too weird for words

In my dream last night:

John Wirtz telling me that I need to spend more time with the amazing Gonzalez family before they head off to Eastern Europe. Because, you know, they are gold medal winners among other things, and I should take advantage of being in the same city as them. (What?? They aren't really gold medalists)

Being in a desert canyon surrounded by local soldiers with guns. The guy with me pulls out his gun and takes three shots to kill a little green lizard who starts oozing green gunk. The green gunk forms a waterfall of sorts down the canyon and all of a sudden rocks start magically flying to form a path over the green gunk. Only we can't run down the path forward. We have to run down it backwards or we'll fall. (Double what??)

Something involved sitting on blankets in campout style with dozens of other people, but that one is fading from my mind. I know that Kelley was there.

Okay, I had to get that out while I ate my oatmeal. I got ten and a half hours of sleep last night for anyone who cares. Pretty awesome. Now I'm going to go work out (or at least pretend for half an hour), shower, head to Barnes and Noble for a little guilty pleasure shopping, then to Target for a new travel mug because I lost mine. And somehow I only had one. I only go two places: work and my apartment, so I don't know how I lost it or how it was my only one, but now I have to get a new one. Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm with aunt marianne and mom. mom heard the subject and said "oh no" but we laughed as i read it out loud. i'm teaching aunt marianne to facebook, so friend her.

-laura

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.