Monday, August 19, 2013

The Only Time You'll Hear Me Curse the Outdoors

Top 18 Things I Hate About Yardwork:

  1. Allergies
  2. Russian Olive Trees
  3. Stumps of Russian Olive Trees that spout new Russian Olive Trees
  4. Thorns on Russian Olive branches
  5. Weeds that spray seeds when you pull them
  6. Spiders
  7. Feeling like spiders are crawling on you
  8. Sweating
  9. Getting dirt caked on the sweat
  10. Did I mention Russian Olives?
  11. Feeling like I will never have the yard I want
  12. Everything always grows back except the stuff you want to
  13. Did I mention spiders?
  14. Getting yard envy at everyone else's house
  15. The time of year that the work is most daunting is the time of year I want to spend outside doing anything but yardwork
  16. The longer I ignore it, the harder it is when I finally tackle it
  17. Trying to decide what to do myself and what to hire out
  18. RUSSIAN OLIVES!!!

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.