Monday, October 27, 2008

Number 3

Friday, October 24th:
Michelle says to Coco, "Hey, the next time I pick up a shift for cash, I'm buying this North Face coat."

Monday, October 27th:
Kristin emails Michelle (and several others) needing somebody to pick up a 14OE shift (that's an order entry shift that starts at 1400. You know pharmacists and their abbreviations.)

Friday, October 31st:
Michelle will put in a 14-hour day, make a little cash, help a fellow pharmacist in need. And avoid all those dastardly Halloween events. (Yet still get off in enough time to hang out with MJ in a non-Halloween manner)

Saturday, November 1st:
Michelle will return to the scene of much trying on and debating (Dick's Sporting Goods) to purchase said North Face coat.

How exciting is that chain of events? SO COOL! (done with appropriate arm gestures) I may even treat myself to the TNF hat that reminds me of Hope Solo. And like Kassie said, there will be enough left over for dinner.

1 comment:

M Zap said...

Number 3. Check.
Cool Hope Solo hat. Check.
Dinner. Check.

Boy I done good.

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.