Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fire on the Mountain

A day off in the midst of a gorgeous fall inspired me to head west and see what I could see. I'll skip over the part where, despite two sets of directions and a GPS-capable phone, I got lost three times (one I blame on construction) and therefore didn't make it to Evergreen Lake in anything remotely resembling record time. However, the weather was perfect and Kolbe enjoyed the new smells and sights. I brought my camera with the hope of capturing the aspens changing. There weren't many aspens to be found, but I think I got pictures of all of them, including some on the side of the road that required an impromptu stop. Happy Fall!

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.