Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not like I faint every time we touch

There is a fine line between the "it's exciting to have a crush on someone and look forward to seeing them every day/week/month and pretending like you have a future together and dreaming up future conversations and waiting for that moment they realize that you are amazing" kind of crush and the "I can't wait any longer and I've worked myself into such a ridiculous agony second-guessing myself and overanalyzing everything I do and say and wishing for something to happen" kind of crush. Riding that fine line takes a little bit of the fun out of the crush. I'll try to back off the line a bit, back into the fun. And come what may, I'll just enjoy it.

In the meantime, it's nice to know that I have coworker/friends who want to set me up with people. Like the guy who "has an 8-pack and would be the best boyfriend ever and treat you like a princess." Yup, he'll do.

No comments:

I reserve the right to make this blog as worthless to read as I feel like, and also to write as infrequently as I deem necessary. Just thought I'd let you know since I finally decided to share my blog.